Friday, February 1, 2013

SamboKojin Birthday Lunch



For my birthday lunch, hubby and I ate in SamboKojin Southmall. We both loved it! I loved the Bulgogi, he loved all the sushi/sashimi. We'll definitely be coming back! Worth it!
I don't like their desserts though. Eclairs were too nutty and makunat. The banana cream one was too sweet. Only dessert I loved was the gummybears which was really intended for icecream topping. It wasn't a deal breaker though coz food was awesome! Service was great too!

After lunch, we walked a bit around the mall. A little calorieburn after all the food! Then hubby bought me flat shoes and slippers from herbench




Gray Flats from HerBench. only 399php.

 

My hobbit toes and HerBench slippers 129php


Later we'll be having wine. Blog soon! Ciao!

8 comments:

Pepper said...

Looks like you had a really happy birthday :). I'd love to eat there sometime. I wish I had a sweet hubby in tow too, though...

Cara Castillo said...

Hi pepper! Thanks for the comment!
Sure had a great time! Must try resto, you should sometime! I think eating with friends is gonna be awesome too!
I kinda wished I brought more people with me to eat with, but a bit expensive if I treat them all haha!

MaryJane Tauyan said...

wow! nice shopping for your bday! happy bday dear! its my bday month also looking for a good shopping deals around. Love your herbench flats! xx

Unknown said...

Congrats for a happy birthday celebration, for sure both of you will treasure this.

Cara Castillo said...

Thanks!

Oh. I love the flats! It's cheap AND comfy! I'm not really much of a spender when it comes to shoes/clothes.

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

I ate in Sambokojin once and I liked it! I hope to go back soon ; )

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Pinoy Wit said...

Happy birthday. :) We don't have Sambokojin here. I'll be sure to try out their food though when I get there this year.

Aldous said...

Happy Birthday Cara...nice to know u had a fun time at sambokojin