Saturday, February 9, 2013

Spell STRESS

I'd like to call this week STRESS Week.

Mikel (my eldest son) has really been pushing my buttons. I hate to admit to everyone that I have been shouting at him these past couple of days. I know it's not the way to make him listen to me, but if I don't I feel I'm gonna explode from anger.

I really just have one MAJOR problem with him. HE DOESN'T LISTEN!

First, I say it nicely. NOTHING.
Then, I say it with a commanding voice. NADA.
Then I start counting. STILL NOTHING.
I freak out and shout. NOTHING.

It's like I'm not talking to anyone. It's so frustrating.

Other problems I have with him is that he whines all the time and he eats sooo slow.

As of this very moment, he is on the dinner table eating his "lunch" (it's 3:30pm here). He's there since the time he woke up. He started eating breakfast at 9am. ended (gave up) around 12nn. 1pm made him eat his lunch, and he is still there! not even remotely done. I had to get away, or else I might shout at him again. It's embarrassing for both of us coz there are people over (It's my sis-in-law's birthday.

I don't know what else to do.


No comments: