Thursday, January 31, 2013

Birthday Wishlist

It's my birthday tomorrow!

I have been putting off making a birthday wishlist coz I won't be getting any gifts anyway. I'm too old for that. I don't think I'll even be getting a gift from my hubby.

But I thought, I'd still push through with this post so when I look back on this next year, I'll see what I wanted and maybe compare to future wishlists.


Wishlist:



1.) an iPhone 4/4S.
•why not a 5? Because the 4 is enough.

2.) a pink retractable optical mouse.
•since I bought my mom's pink laptop. I had bought 2 mouses (mice.lol) that had died on me,yes, both of them.

3.) 32gig sd card.
•for my tab. Bought 16g. But 32 is better haha!

4.) a lipstick.
•preferably the color in the picture


I guess that's it. I don't really want a lot. I'm sure I'm not gonna get any of them. I am actually happy with lunch and then wine at night. Which is what we are doing.

Advance happy birthday to me!

Ciao for now!


No comments: