Friday, August 9, 2013

Fresh All Day PH Care Wipes

Ever gone to an impromptu out-of-town trip? How about a night-out with the girls that turned into a sleepover?

I've had my shares of crazy adventures back in college. I'm a stay-at-home mommy as of now, so crazy cannot be entertained anymore. Haha!

When you're out, have you ever wished you had your feminine wash with you? Maybe also a nice bathroom with running water and a towel.

PH Care feminine wipes from Unilab is the answer to your problems!
I wish I knew about PH care wipes back then! Things would've been less embarrassing. Not that I stink or anything haha! But you cannot shrug the feeling that you might not be 100% fresh down there if you've been out for so long already.



PH care cool wind is my intimate wash. I love the cool feeling it gives down there. So naturally, I would go for the same brand of wipes. I made the right decision because the wipes come in a resealable pack that closes well (unlike the my son's cheap diaper wipes, it doesn't stick that much na). The PH care wipes stay moist and fresh. Another plus is that my wipes are thick and not easily ripped.

Another use for these wipes is when I'm out with the family to a mall, zoo or wherever (especially to those places that doesn't have a nice comfort room). I use it to wipe after weewee. So I feel fresh all the time. You never know when you need to be fresh so better be fresh always ;) if you know what I mean.. LOL.




3 comments:

Willa @ The Smart Shopper said...

This is good for mom like us who doesn't have the luxury of time anymore bec of so much mommy duties. :)

Willa @ The Smart Shopper said...

I also love the packaging!!!

Jane Vestil said...

I also have this with me. Very convenient and gentle to use.