Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

This post deserves some hefty serving of cheese! All for the Birthday boy!

For a few years, I've actually been a little sad that I couldn't give you a material gift, like something you like to have, like a guitar, or a new gadget. For the 7 years I've known you, I have only given you two passable material gifts. The very first one was a Cellphone (the Motorola one from Yo) and a RayBan shades when I was working in Ad Sales. All the other years I just gave you letters, cheap shirts, breakfasts. I know material things aren't everything, but just wanna give the best to you, coz you always give the best to me.  So this year, I must admit I felt a little guilty again for not having the money to buy you the things you want. I know for all your life, you seldom get to buy what you really want for yourself. Dibale, things will change soon. :)

So for now, here's a little something something from us to you.
Nothing much really, but I hope somehow it'll make you smile. :)

PS. Sorry for the gutay gutat shirt, and the no makeup no ayos look. I wasn't supposed to be on this, just the kids, but Mikel insisted that I should...and then Lucas was being cute. So had to post it na.

Anyway, here it is for everyone to see how squatter-like I dress at home. haha!
Happy Birthday my Sweetie! Enjoy.