Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spicy Chicken Wings

When I was new to living with my Hubby and cooking for our family, I didn't know much. All I knew was frying delata food, and tinola!

An unexpected friend (my husband's ex, would you believe, I'm friendly like that) helped me by sharing a couple of her recipes!

Here's one of her recipes (hope she won't mind me sharing this haha). My husband's fave:


Spicy Chicken Wings



Ingredients:


•chicken wings
• knorr seasoning
•onion
•ufc ketchup
•hotsauce

Marinade the wings in Knorr Seasoning and onions overnight.

Fry wings in oil then set aside.

Fry again the wings in a new pan (without oil) then add ufc ketchup and hotsauce (just a little, for a kick). And mix for about a minute or two. Until the ketchup and hotsauce sticks and covers the wings.

*How much ketchup you ask? Well I just put enough to cover up the wings when I mix it together. Depends really on how "saucy" you want it to be.

That's it!

Super easy and yummy!


I actually do this with hotdog back then. Recipe for the Spicy hotdog soon! Although it's kind of the same anyway.

'til my next post!
Happy cooking!